Error while retrieving child nodes

Oct 17, 2007 at 9:05 AM
Edited Oct 17, 2007 at 9:07 AM
Installed on my notebook Windows Vista Business
with Outlook 2007 inside a single domain Active Directory (Windows 2003 R2) with Exchange Server 2k7
and public folders enabled.
After clicking browse to get list of public folders show the error message "Error while retrieving child nodes".
On request I can provide more info.
Coordinator
Oct 20, 2007 at 12:50 PM
Thank you for the comment. I did not test against an Exchange 2007, the first release was tested and built against Exchange 2003; however, you can get that error if you use the tool and do not setup an Outlook profile that is not connected to an Exchange server mailbox. For example if you have a Profile connected to a pop account it will give that error. Make sure you have an Outlook profile pre-created to an exchange server before running.

aorlando wrote:
Installed on my notebook Windows Vista Business
with Outlook 2007 inside a single domain Active Directory (Windows 2003 R2) with Exchange Server 2k7
and public folders enabled.
After clicking browse to get list of public folders show the error message "Error while retrieving child nodes".

Oct 20, 2007 at 4:17 PM

My Outlook profile is only configured for connect with Exchange Server 2K7 in RPC (non POP3/SMTP accounts)
to my mailbox.
I've migrated my corporate Exchange Server from 2K3 to 2K7 one month ago.
I have lot of docs in public folder to migrate in SPS WSS 3-2007 .
Oct 22, 2007 at 7:13 AM
i have:
1 Outlook 2003
2 Exchange 2003 sp2
me too